martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

Afternoon Lighting

Hi guys!!! How are you !? Well this is my Outfit for this day..Casual beacuse I need to go to school. But today we were like 9° And I love cold so I wear this. What do you think about it ? Do you like it. BTW I really enojy taking pictures today Im feeling that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life !! So If you like my blog please tell to your friends, girls,males,animals,bitches, TO THE WORLD. I want to do a second post for my essentials this fall so yeah. THANKS FOR READING !!

Sweater-Forever 21
Shirt-Aeropostale (I was in the mall I haved 5 bucks and I saw this beautiful top , Could I have to ask for more?)
Jeans-American Eagle
Scarf-DNKY (Is the ones that they are a sweater and you can wear them like 12 different ways )
Glasses-Ray-Ban
Accesories -NONE!! (I was on a rush today, so I didnt pick up my accesories)
Shoes-Forever 21
Nail Polishes-Downtown by NYC cosmetics and Perédoit by Chanel on the ring fingers

1 comentario:

  1. Hola karem me encanta la moda y este conjunto que llevas me ha dado una idea para ir mañana a clase un beso :)

    ResponderEliminar