domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2011

Touch of pink with

Hi guys !! How are ypu are ypu having a great Sunday ? I hope you do. Well today was a normal Sunday nothing especial. Im really having a great time right know listening to my favorite movies !! And OMG like 2 hours ago I saw another scary movie !! Whats wrong with the T.V channels righth now Im scared to death scince yesterday , but right know Im listening to The Beatles and Foster The People wich means a Really good distraction !! Well so this my outfit for today !! I mixed like neutrals (black , browns) wich they ussually dont go together but I think that my boots with black jeggins just look like they were born to be together !! I put a normal basic V.neck in this pink is not like a hot pink its more like a strawberry color or something like that !! And i just paired this with a beige jacket what do you think ? As for accesories I didnt wear anything.... I know I know I should but what-e well this its my outfit for today !! Guys if you really have like comments or feedback please let me know !! Have a nice day.

P.D : LIKE MY HAIR? I DONT TODAY IT WASNT MY HAIR DAY :S

THANKS FOR READING !!

Boots-Tommy Hilfiger
Jeggins- ZARA
Shirt- Bananna Republic
Jacket- GAP (From the kids section I think XDXDDXDXDXDXD)

:*



1 comentario: