viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

Tighten Up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Shoes|Bershka Dress|American Apparel Sweater|Urban Outfitters Bag&Ring|ZARA

Hi guys fall has oficially started the climate has been lot colder and I like it. I love this sweater I found at UO long time ago, You may see the little pink sheen to it.I know I mixed lot of colours but you can never mix too many basics.Its crazy I'm starting exams next week the year has gone to fast. This weekend I will just study and watch the new season fashion shows. BTW I'm planning on doing a playlist soon so stay tuned :).xx
LOOKBOOK TWITTER BLOGLOVIN TUMBLR

3 comentarios:

  1. Really loving your sweater in this outfit post!!!! I've followed you on GFC and Bloglovin!!!! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow back if you like it!!

    xx Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOVE this outfit! The printed sweater is so perfect for fall and I love how you kept it simple with black underneath! Your braid is too pretty too!

    xo
    fizz

    www.freshfizzle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love the outfit, and how the bag matches the cream sweater, and I'm also glad Fall is finally here!
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar