miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013

Ready-To-Spring (MsDressy)





Dress from Edressy HERE, Trench|Urban Outfitters , Shoes|ZARA

Hi guys, I am collaborating with this awesome brand call Msdressy they do the most cute dresses for every occasion, but they are specialized on party dresses. When I got this dress my mom which is the best sewer in all the area told me that the dress was really beautifully made. So you need to check it out! I really don't want winter to be over, but I have some pieces and tumblr post I really want to used. But I need to wait until next winter. So tell me do you like the dress?xx

P.s: Ignore the fact of me being purple but a good photo comes first.

LOOKBOOK TWITTER BLOGLOVIN TUMBLR

7 comentarios:

  1. You look great! I love the jacket!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Those look beautiful! I love your shoes.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love everything the coat is so Burberry and the shoes are like Valentino, but they aren't lol. I love the dress it's like amazing and all of the dresses from the boutique are just sunning!
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogpsot.com

    ResponderEliminar