viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

VFNO













Shirt and metallic leather skirt from Forever 21, Loafers from Bass Co. and Purse from Nine West


Hello my lovelies as you know yesterday VFNO Guadalajar awas held at Andares. It was great meeting bloggers and photographers! Took dome official photos. I met Sofía Lascurain for me the best blogger in Guadalajara. I took my camera but I didn't take that much pictures. Adding the fail that I lost tummy inches and my metalic skirt fit werid and my injury in my ankle making impossible to walk in heels. Anyway there were many great experinces! VFNO see you next year!

LOOKBOOK TWITTER BLOGLOVIN TUMBLR

4 comentarios:

  1. Tu look esta super chevere y me imagino que disfrutaste mucho del evento...Excelente post!

    K.
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh I'm sorry you had a hard time walking, but the pics are great and I'm seeing lots of fabulous shoes!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ultimamente ando obsesionada con los loafers y obvio cuando te vi con unos fue un 10 automático para tu outfit, me encantó!!!

    ResponderEliminar